Please check your email .
Lead Electronic Design Engineer
My client is seeking a Lead Electronic Design Engineer to take the technical lead on projects and guide early career engineers. The successful candidate will present to senior leaders and to cross functional teams on how technologies interconnect and contribute to overall strategy.
- Design of precision analogue and digital control and measurement systems to be used in a wide range of industrial applications
- Influence product design specifications, and ensure new designs are optimised for Manufacture and Test (DfM, DfT) including: safety, capacity, performance, yield and cost.
- Provide technical leadership and mentoring to other Electronics design team members within a project.
- Design Change Initiation and implementation in accordance with business procedures
- Manufacturing technical support and provide solutions for production related problems
- High standard of documentation for evidence of conformity and technical explanation
- Generation of design specifications and requirements capture
- Degree or equivalent qualification in Electronic Engineering or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Proven ability in low power analogue and mixed signal circuit design and analysis, and ideally knowledge of digital protocols such as CAN, I2C, RS485, MODbus and ethernet
- Experience with PCB design and circuit simulation tools (Altium, PADS)
- Experience of Design for Manufacturing and Design for Test
- Knowledge of EMC design principles
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.