Please check your email .
My client has been going for over 30 years within the Sprinklers and Fire Suppression Industry and is a LPCB registered company. Offering the design, installation and servicing of all types of Sprinkler and Fire Suppressions systems to commercial and residential properties.
They offer a great working environment and a company that is growing year on year and have a culture of promoting from within.
Due to the progression of the current team there is now an exciting opportunity for an Assistant Service Manager to join the team.
Ideally you will have good experience of Service and installation of Sprinkler Systems along with good communication skills. Experience of Small works would also be great but not essential. Sales or estimation experience would also be as advantage.
This would suit someone who has a strong technical engineering background within Sprinklers who is looking to take the next step in their career.
Objective of the Role
To support the Service Manager in the profitable growth of the Services Department by:
• Maintaining and developing good client relationships with existing client accounts.
• Proactively seeking new business to develop and grow the profitability of the company.
• Managing and monitoring internal and external resource.
Key Duties & Responsibilities
• Actively seek new business. Following up on incoming enquiries as well as proactively seeking new opportunities.
• Develop new business and maintain good client relationships within existing clients. With a focus to increase the number of Service Agreement Clients.
• Prepare quotations for new or remedial works within the given timeframes.
• Attend necessary Client/Site/Project Meetings.
• To ensure that all site engineers have continuity of work and to make sure all engineers have the correct parts and equipment to undergo their planned works.
• Scheduling and the booking of Service works,
• Work closely with the Services Co-ordinator and Administrator.
• Ordering of materials and hire equipment for specific works. Using our approved suppliers, ensuring profitability is maintained within the scope of the project/works.
• Attending site and carrying out service repair duties when required to sprinkler systems and will also include some remedial repair works to existing sprinkler pipework, both in the Servicing & Maintenance Department and Installation.
• Verify Engineer’s Reports using the LPC/British Standard Requirements.
• Monitor and manage all external Subcontractors. Including resourcing new.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.