Please check your email .
The Vessel Co-ordinator works within the Operations Department and is the intermediary between the vessels and the departments within the office.
- Familiarise with project requirements and provide input for project preparations
- Co-ordinate and report all offshore vessels movements, in liaison with Vessel Manager
- Support the Vessel Manager with port calls in preparation for offshore execution and mobilizations
- Support the Vessel Manager in vessel modifications
- Co-ordinate all onshore support to the vessels during execution of the offshore work
- Assess the suitability and fit for purpose state of chartered vessels
- Identify areas of exposure or improvements within the Operations Department
- Fulfill administrative duties
- Previous relevant experience, preferably in an offshore or marine environment;
- Results driven, decisive, hands-on mentality and flexible personality;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Good command of the English language, both written and spoken;
- Willingness to travel.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.