Please check your email .
Our client, a leading offshore service provider, offer complete IRM solutions for the offshore wind industry and oil and gas industy.
With the support of the latest technology and our experienced personnel, they deliver safe and efficient operations offshore.
Over the years, the client has carried out projects in Sweden, Europe and the Middle East.
- Overall responsibility for HSE management within the company
- Promote the Management System in all contact with colleagues, freelancers and subcontractors (as applicable), as well as setting a good example following it.
- Promote a process oriented and risk/opportunity based thinking.
- Initiate action and contribute to solutions to secure set HSE targets at company and project levels.
- Drive on HSE issues at a company level.
- Ensure that the Management System fulfills all requirements of the international standards we are certified according to, as well as those set by relevant environmental and occupational health & safety legislation.
- Annually review - and revise as applicable - all documents in Management System processes owned by the function.
- Overall responsibility for the handling of Near Miss/Accidents,
- Deviations, Observations and Proposals of Improvement in the Deviations database.
- Prioritize and assign submitted reports for decision making and action implementation.
- Monitor and follow-up on action taken and, where relevant, that it has had the intended effect.
- Report noted non-conformance, HS near miss/accidents and other observations of importance, as well as proposals for improvement, directly into the Deviations database.
- Decide on / implement and document decisions and actions when personally assigned reports in the Deviations database, and resolve them formally after implementation of decided action.
- Actively propose training within the environment and health/security areas to management.
- Approve, in cooperation with OOM, Project QA HSE Plans.
Always hand over responsibilities to the appointed deputy when on leave or absent from the office, and make sure the recipient understands all responsibilities. This includes - but is not limited to - forwarding of emails, telephone calls etc. to relevant person(s).
- Authority and organizational freedom to conduct internal HSE audits.
- Authority to stop operational work where performance, product or service does not fulfill QA HSE requirements according to the NDE Management System.
Reporting - Reports to CEO.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.