Please check your email .
Cloud Support Engineer
Location: Cheshire - Macclesfield
Salary: £18,000 - £22,000
My client is a managed service provider and Microsoft Gold Partner looking for a Cloud Support Engineer to join our busy service desk. They will be involved in delivering business-aligned end-to-end cloud computing services and solutions designed to empower their customers to achieve more. This is a great opportunity for candidates passionate about technology to progress their career with a Microsoft gold partner who embrace up to date and leading solutions. This role will offer development and training opportunities with an education programme to improve existing skills. The role will include a mixture of 1st and 2nd line support requirements.
The successful candidate will ideally be Microsoft certified and have experience of;
·Server 2008/2012, Active Directory
·Windows OS Troubleshooting
Primary objectives and responsibilities;
Log and resolve support requests that come in via all methods of communication and work to return systems back to normal service with agreed services levels. If this is not possible, you will liaise and escalate cases where appropriate.
Monitor and respond to system alerts.
Attend customer sites when required to facilitate incident management, orders and service request resolution.
Build customer hardware orders to specification, deliver and install as and when required.
Ensure that service desk SLA’s are met and that personal KPI’s are observed.
Professional and technical capabilities;
• Must be a team player who effectively contributes to team success and is able to work both collaboratively and independently.
• Excellent customer services skills and telephone manner
• Experience dealing with Microsoft Office 365 technologies.
• General networking skills such as TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP
• Experience working with IT hardware, Microsoft Client operating systems and applications (MS Office).
• Experience of dealing with Microsoft server technologies such as AD, Exchange and Hyper-v
• Full driving license and own transport.
• Sound analytical and problem-solving abilities.
• Ability to work under pressure.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.