Please check your email .
We are recruiting for a Chief Officer to join our reputable client on a temporary basis.
The role is due to start the end of November 2018 and will be working a time for time rotation with the first trip being slightly longer due to a familiarisation period.
To be considered for the role, you must have the following:
- Chief Officer Unlimited CoC / CEC issued by the MCA UK
- Holding a Master CoC would be advantageous
- Updated STCWs and unrestricted ENG1
- Strong ship handling skills
- Dredging experience preferred but not essential
- UK residence due to travel arrangements
This position has the possibility of becoming permanent so please apply now to be considered.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.