Please check your email .
Vessel Manager (LNG) - Permanent - London - Highly Competitive
A leading LNG shipping company with a global presence is recruiting for a Vessel Manager to join their team in London.
As a Vessel Manager, you will be responsible for anticipating and driving Safe and Flawless Performance of assigned vessels' operational requirements.
Duties will include;
- Surveying and audit requirements (Internal & External)
- Endorse the appropriate manning appointments on assigned vessels with Fleet Personnel.
- Setting clear goals and expectations for Masters, Chief Engineers and direct reports ashore.
- Providing Technical and Operational support and guidance to assigned vessels
- Arranging class surveys in timely and cost effective manner
- Reporting Technical and Operational issues appropriately
- Analysing the nature and root cause of any serious breakdown or damages
To be considered for this position you will have sailed as a Chief Engineer onboard LNG vessels and have shore-based experience as a Vessel Manager, Technical Superintendent or similar capacity. DFDE experience is highly desirable.
Successful candidates must have understanding of cargo containment system & cargo handling equipment.
To apply for this position, please call Michelle McGrath on +44 (0)2392 228285 or email your CV Michelle.McGrath@arm.co.uk
Please note, you must be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this position.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.