Please check your email .
Equipment Maintenance Specialist
The Equipment Maintenance Specialist is responsible for the maintenance and development of the various equipment Control Systems onsite, working alongside the Asset Management Leader (AML) to deliver the Asset Management Strategy. They will have responsibility for the implementation of PUWER upgrades across the various equipment lines within the factory, and any other tasks directed by the AML.
• Driving machinery/equipment improvements (including PUWER upgrades), and equipment obsolescence programmes
• Integrating new equipment into existing Control Systems
• Supporting Production with machinery manufacturing issues
• Managing sub-contractors to support equipment upgrades/installations
• Performing FMECA to determine Critical Electrical/Controls Spares
• Assisting in Defect Elimination and RCA activities to improve equipment reliability and availability
• Assist with response to breakdown requests from production
• Ensure that site-wide PLC back-ups are performed, and all Modifications are logged, recorded and communicated appropriately for traceability
• Identify and report any Safety concerns before progressing any work using the REACT system and personal knowledge
• Assess and complete repairs to equipment as quickly as possible whilst doing it safely
• Ensure company policies, procedures and operating instructions are followed.
• Comply with all safety instructions, promote individual and team safety
• Promote and maintain Quality standards
• Maintain work shop cleanliness including all storage units in accordance with facility operating procedures.
• Complete required documentation records, as required in accordance with procedures.
• Perform any other tasks as directed by the Asset Management Leader.
• Electrical Engineering Degree Preferred, or equivalent qualifications/work experience
• Extensive experience with Programmable Logic Controllers, preferably covering Allen Bradley, Siemens, GE, Omron, Giddings & Lewis and Beckhoff
• Extensive experience with AC and DC Drive Controllers, preferably Allen Bradley, SSD/Parker Drives
• Preferably Qualified to 17th Edition and Extensive Experience working to BSEN 60204-1
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.