Please check your email .
My client is seeking a Manufacturing Engineer to provide dedicated technical support to a nominated production line within the manufacturing facility. Successful candidates should expect to work in a fast-paced, customer focused production environment, providing quick and effective solutions to daily production issues, support New Product Introductions, Custom Product Opportunities and Capability Development (NPIs, CPO’s & CD) and contribute to longer-term process improvements to drive productivity.
Own the manufacturing engineering activities for Test and Calibration NPI and CPO as part of a cross-functional team, including:
- Influence design to ensure new designs are optimised for manufacture, performance yield and cost
- Lead PFMEA and Process Mapping activities to identify manufacturing risks and optimise build/test processes
- Design, procurement and validation of manufacturing, assembly and test tooling/fixtures
- Development of assembly processes and procedures
- Preparation and release of Work Instructions detailing critical assembly operations
- Creation of product routings within ERP system
- Support all aspects of pre-production and post-launch production through to project closure.
• HNC/HND or equivalent experience in mechanical or manufacturing engineering discipline
• Understanding of pressure testing, pressure system safety and electrical safety
• Understanding of Light Electromechanical Assembly in a high mix production environment.
• Knowledge of Design for Manufacturability, Lean Manufacturing techniques, Quality System, and SPC tools.
• Hands-on capability with good knowledge of manufacturing and calibration processes. Provide electro-mechanical support to production floor
• Ability to use CAD (Pro/Engineer/ Solidworks) to design fixtures and analyse product designs.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.