Please check your email .
We are on the search for a Senior Intergration Planner to join the Heart of the Crossrail Project at their Canary Wharf Head office.
As the Senior Intergration Planner you’ll be supporting the Crossrail team in the Co-ordination of the entire Master Operational Handover Schedule (MOHS) working closely with Project Delivery Teams (PDTs) to facilitate and ensure collaboration to deliver a unified and integrated project.
A little about your duties
• Manage and direct the Planning Analyst (Reporting & Performance) in the co-ordination, administration and production of planning and schedule progress.
• Develop and maintain an accurate Crossrail Programme Master Operational Handover Schedule (MOHS).
• Facilitate a collaborative process that promotes engagement and ownership of the MOHS throughout the Crossrail organisation.
• Monitor the quality and validity of the component Crossrail schedules to facilitate their integration into the overall Master Control Schedule and facilitate and manage the logic interfaces between the component PDT schedules associated with the MOHS schedule.
• Provide guidance around MOHS development and ongoing maintenance, in accordance with Crossrail planning and scheduling processes and procedures.
• Support processes to provide timely and regular transfer of accurate and coherent schedule information into the MOHS schedule.
• Provide planning support to the Crossrail Programme as directed by the Head of Planning and provide such additional support to the Head of Planning as may be from time to time required.
• Identify and communicate specific schedule issues to the relevant Sub Programme / Area and PDT as may be required.
A little about you
• Educated to at least degree level, or equivalent training and experience.
• Experience of working on schedule development and reporting on a major infrastructure programme.
• Experience of schedule development in Primavera Project Manager P6.
• Experience in the use of computer software products (including Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
Location: Canary Wharf
Duration: 4+ Month
Rates: £500 - £550 per day (Role falls inside IR35 and so any successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.