Please check your email .
Training and Competency Manager - Engineering
The Training and Competence Manager role will contribute significantly to ensuring my client has an effective system for knowledge transfer, learning and competence management.
- Provide clear leadership from EHS point view as it applies to team operations, training and competence.
- Manage an overview of all requested and required training.
- Develop and agree training calendar and plan, linked to business outcomes. Leveraging both internal and external resources as required.
- Deliver and develop engineering training when possible. Leveraging other development or delivery resources as required.
- Manage and maintain the engineering training budget and spend.
- Setup and manage the engineering competence management and monitoring system. This includes software input, training and audit.
- Define link and maintain the engineering competence system, set up and maintain links to the Quality Management System.
- Manage and maintain training assets.
- Develop and manage graduate training program ensuring effectiveness along with professional body accreditation.
- Experience in a relevant discipline or equivalent knowledge or experience
- Bachelor degree in engineering or science based discipline preferred.
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience in training and competence.
- Availability to travel internationally for project and product needs and for short term assignments.
- Fluent English speaker.
- Ability to connect with and influence multi-disciplined, geographically dispersed teams
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.