Please check your email .
Lead Project Quality Engineer
My client is seeking a Lead Project Quality Engineer to be responsible for ensuring effective application of the Quality Management System (QMS) in the project environment to ensure that customer requirements are met.
• Project Quality Plan Establish training & implementation in project organisation
• Support projects lessons learned efforts to ensure project learning communicated across the business
• Take ownership of project related issues. Support & drive action owners for fast & effective resolution (CIR, Audit finding, NCR/RCA)
• Supports non-conformance management process, Reviews NCR in a project context to assess if customer concession, deviation or waiver is required. Completes, submits and manages approval process for concessions, deviations or waivers to customer in compliance with contract and QMS requirements
• Audit & verification plan, performing and follow-up of findings
• Supports and facilitates 1st and 2nd stage cross functional Criticality Risk Assessment reviews for the assignment of equipment criticality ratings covering the scope of the contract
• Validate Notification of Inspections acting as interface between client, vendor and IMT as required
• Continually strive to improve & simplify existing process. Develop Customer relationship by regular discussions with client.
• Prepare and present quality performance reporting to internal leadership and customers
• Participates in Design Verification Reviews with CA as required by engineering
• Ensure effective and consistent application of Quality processes across the organisation in support of project execution
• Participate in project close out activities by facilitating closure of all project quality actions
• Appropriate level qualification in Engineering or Quality Management, or equivalent experience
• Quality auditor training & qualification
• Oil & Gas or Engineering Background
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.