Please check your email .
Senior Calibration Engineer
Want to work for a global manufacturing company and join their growing integration team as a Senior Calibration Engineer? Want to join a company who work with you to support your career aims and development? My client are specialists in diesel engines and are looking for a talented to join their growing team as a Senior Calibration Engineer.
Your Responsibilities as a Senior Calibration Engineer:
- Calibration of machine specific engine ECU parameters across a range of JCB applications including engine speed governing, cold/hot/altitude operation, drivability and speed limiting
- Preparation of prototype machine control systems
- Preparation and deployment of logging equipment to machines on endurance test
- Data Collection and analysis
- Opportunity to participate in environmental test trips in the UK and abroad
- Provide support for calibration related quality issues, for both internal and external customers
- A strong engineering background and a Degree/HND in Electronic/Systems Engineering or equivalent is essential
- Experience and an understanding of gasoline or diesel engines and after treatment systems is a massive plus!
- You will have experience in the use of powertrain calibration tools such as ATI VISION or ETAS INCA and familiarity with calibration reporting, review and submission process
- Experience or an understanding of powertrain embedded software documentation in Simulink or ASCET formats.
- Experience in developing test procedures is desirable
- Pension scheme
- Health care insurance and dental care scheme
- 33 days holiday
- Competitive salary!
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.