Please check your email .
Project Subsea System Engineering Manager (EPC)
My client is seeking a Project System Engineering Manager to have technical engineering responsibility for the Execution Phase of an Engineering/Procurement/Construction Subsea Project. Reporting to the Project Engineering Manager, and functionally to the Global SPS Projects and Systems Engineering Manager, this is a senior level role.
- Delivery of all engineering and technical aspects of an EPC project
- Manages the EPC Systems Engineering budget and schedule
- Development and implementation of the Project Engineering Execution Plan
- Responsibility for system definition, field layout and flow assurance
- Ensures all System Interfaces are professionally managed
- Manages system verification and validation including System Integration Testing and Technical Assurance
- Project Technical Risk Management
- Ensures diligent control of the Technical Change process
- Provides regular reporting of Project Engineering status to the Project team, to the client, and to other stakeholders
- Delivers professional handover of all engineering aspects to the Services Organisation
- Proven experience across the following:
1) Project Management/Engineering Management experience of Subsea (or equivalent complex) project execution
2) Architecture definition for subsea production system
- Availability to travel internationally for project needs and for short term assignments
- Fluent English speaker
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Engineering or science based discipline
- Chartered Engineer or PE certification is preferred
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.