Please check your email .
Controls Engineer / Senior Controls Engineer
Our client is a famous diesel engine manufacturer who are looking for a highly motivated Controls Engineer or Senior Controls Engineer to join their growing team. They are looking for someone who is after an opportunity to further their career at the cutting edge of powertrain electronics and control systems at their site in Derby.
What you will be doing:
- Engine controller integration with machine systems (after treatment, transmission, immobilizer, dashboard, telematics, FOTA, security)
- Sensor and Actuator component engineering across engine and after treatment systems
- Control algorithm development, requirements capture and validation
- Calibration submission, review and database management process
- Diagnostic fault system configuration, test and management
- Diagnostic service tool configuration and test
- Supervision of junior engineers & technicians
- A strong engineering background and a Degree/HND in Electronic/Systems Engineering or equivalent
- Candidates should have experience of diesel or gasoline engine fundamentals, automotive electric/electronic systems, including experience of Tier I supplier engine / after treatment control systems, interface tools & software documentation
- Experience in developing test procedures to facilitate the continual improvement of departmental effectiveness is desirable
Competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company's healthy living centre, 33 days annual leave and support of career development!
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.