Please check your email .
Project Quality Manager
My client is seeking a Project Quality Manager to be responsible for ensuring effective application of the QMS in the project environment to ensure that customer requirements are met.
The successful candidate will be responsible for Quality on all project matters and has an operational reporting line to the Project Director.
• Create Project Quality Plan utilising QMS & customer specific items detailed in the project contract, obtain approval from internal & external stakeholders
• Implement, maintain & ensure adherence of PQP at all relevant levels
• Ensure that project quality deliverables are completed as detailed in contract
• Review project technical requirements & participate in associated gap analysis activities
• Develop, implement & maintain project audit schedule
• Apply Quality Management System requirements within the project
• Develop effective reporting on project quality metrics for internal & external stakeholders
• Provide concise & prompt feedback to internal & external stakeholders for all quality issues
• Coordinate delivery of quality requirements & ensure effective and consistent application of Quality processes across the organisation in support of project execution
• Develop & monitor Notification of Inspection (NOI process from CoE’s to customers as per contractual requirements, track & report on external inspection (costs
v project budget) and provide plan to meet budgetary requirements.
• Develop effective reporting on project quality metrics
• Coordinate Mechanical Completion & Dispatch Dossier activities with CoE’s and customer
• Attend customer meetings as required
• Facilitate & obtain customer approvals for Criticality Risk Assessments & Inspection & Test Plans
• Participate in Pre-production Meetings (PPM’s) as required
• Contribute to project Life Cycle Information (LCI) requirements
• Drive CIR activities to closure associated with project customer complaints
• Monitor & report on Cost of Quality (CoQ)
• Champion Transactional Net Promoter Score (TNPS) process based on project schedule requirements
• Participate/champion root cause analysis and subsequent actions through NCA/RCA methodology.
• Participate & contribute to Transactional Compliance Plan (TCP) requirements
• Drive lessons learned process to ensure project learning communicated across the business
• Mentor & coach Project Quality Engineer’s (PQE)
• Drive lean/simplification effort within manufacturing focusing on quality
• Participate in ITO activities focusing on Lessons Learned
• Act as subject matter expert for all project related quality issues
• Participate in resolution of supplier quality issues
• Coordinate Project Close Out Report
• Appropriate level qualification in Science, Engineering or Quality Management, or equivalent
• Quality auditor training & qualification
• You must have unrestricted authorization to work in Country of posting
• Oil & Gas-Subsea experience
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.