Please check your email .
Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineer
Want to work for a global company who rank in the top 3 for manufacturers for the construction industry who are passionate about the career progression of their staff? They are looking for an Electrical and Electronic Systems Engineer to join their team of 4 engineers in Stoke-on-Trent. This excellent opportunity comes with the opportunity for training and mentoring from their experienced engineers and could be a great way to learn and develop your career!
You will have ownership and responsibility for a series of machine control systems, including the design, development, and sign-off and in service support. You will work with colleagues and key external suppliers to specify components, define software requirements and deliver test programs in line with agreed project timescales.
Dependent on experience you may be involved with writing real-time embedded software for prototype and production machines and producing electrical wiring schematics and wiring harness drawings.
- An academic background in electronic/software engineering or a similar relevant subject.
- An understanding of control system logic and an appreciation of functional safety is very desirable!
- Familiarity with off highway electronic control systems will out you at a great advantage
- Experience developing creative solutions to complex problems.
- Experience diagnosing and rectifying faults with electrical circuits and control systems.
- A positive 'can-do' attitude and will to learn!
- Experience of the C programming language.
- Experience of developing control system algorithms in Simulink.
- Experience using CAD tools to draw electrical wiring schematics.
- Familiarity with off highway driveline and hydraulic systems.
- Experience working with ISO 15998, ISO 26262 or IEC 61508 safety standards.
Competitive salary, company pension scheme, medical insurance and dental care schemes, access to the company's healthy living centre, 33 days annual leave and support of career development!
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.