Please check your email .
Senior Test Engineer
Salary: £38,000 - £44,000
Want to work in one of the most important areas of the automotive industry? With vehicle emissions become a regular topic in the news as companies all over the globe look to reduce their environmental impact and meet strict government targets, this is a great opportunity for you to join a major manufacturer of diesel engines as they look to reduce emissions from their famous engines.
What you'll be doing as a Senior Test Engineer:
- Managing emissions tests and supporting research and Development activities from planning through to completion, including documenting testing and results.
- Providing advice on test cycles and test locations.
- Establish SOP's for testing, best practices and safe methods of working.
- To analyze emissions test results and insuring they comply with legal limits
- Having experience of engine exhaust emission testing either on a Dynamometer or in real world conditions is a very desirable!
- You should be Degree / HND or equivalent qualified in an automotive, mechanical or similar discipline, or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- You must be able to work independently and remotely as part of a small team.
- You must be willing to travel outside of the UK for extended periods, and be able to work and travel in mainland Europe without restriction.
- Support progression with a clear career development pathway
- Pension Scheme,
- Medical Insurance and Dental Care Schemes
- 33 Days annual leave
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.