Please check your email .
Location - Derby
Salary - £30,000 - £38,000
Want to work in one of the most important areas of the automotive industry? With vehicle emissions become a regular topic in the news as companies all over the globe look to reduce their environmental impact and meet strict government targets, this is a great opportunity for you to join a major manufacturer of diesel engines as they look to reduce emissions from their famous engines.
What you'll be doing:
- Installing Portable Emissions Measurement Systems (PEMS) on to machines
- Carrying out maintenance of PEMS analyzers
- Servicing of engines
- Assisting in fault diagnosis of engines and machines
- Fabrication of components to support testing
- Be willing to travel, both within the UK, and overseas.
- Have an extensive knowledge of diesel engines and experience testing diesle engines
- Experience of emissions measurement and analysis is a massive advantage
- You should be Degree / HND or equivalent qualified in a relevant discipline, or be able to demonstrate equivalent experience.
- You must have a full UK driving license
- Foreign language skills French, German, Spanish or Italian would be advantageous
-Having engine test or vehicle test experience is a huge benefit
- Support progression with a clear career development pathway
- Pension Scheme,
- Medical Insurance and Dental Care Schemes
- 33 Days annual leave
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.