Please check your email .
Lead Project Planner & Coordinator
- Schedule management: The planner is in charge of the overall project schedule management ensuring its quality (logic, clarity) and accuracy (update of dates, reflexion of the scope of supply).
- Coordination: the planner will be collaborating with the other planners (product line planner & engineering planners) allocated to the projectas well as with the execution functions (engineering, procurement, manufacturing)to ensure overall quality and accuracy of the schedule.
- Project management support: The planner is the right hand man/woman of the project manager and as such will provide him/her visibility on i) look ahead of tasks to be performed in the 3 –6 weeks ii) risks in schedules and mitigation actions iii) opportunities in the schedule. The planner will provide relevant reports to project management to ensure the Project Manager has all the tools required to make the right decisions driving on time and on budget project execution.
- Support with customer: the planner will interact with the customer to provide update on schedule as well as explain the current situation / challenges / opportunities.
- Implementation of the integrated project planning initiative: the planner will adhere to the approved processes and proactively drive implementation of new initiatives leading to fully integrated planning.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with proven experience in Project Management).
- Proven experience in Project Planning. Expertise in use of the Primavera P6 planning tool.
- Additional knowledge of MRP is required.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.