Please check your email .
Project Engineering Manager - Subsea Production systems
My client is seeking a Project Engineering Manager to be responsible for coordination between product line engineering teams to ensure successful completion of project activities on-time and on-budget.The successful candidate will drive coordination, execution and communication across multiple engineering product lines within a single project.
The role will include the responsibility and coordination of the PEM’s (Project Engineering Managers) or Leads for: Tress (XT), Controls (PCS) and Manifolds and Connections Systems (MCS). The PEM will work directly with the Project Director (PD) and report into the Engineering Manager for Subsea Projects.
- Responsible for the project technical relationship with the client
- Accountable for the detailed engineering integrated planning and execution to the plan.
- Coordinate COE’s engineering activities to achieve overall budgeted hours for all packages.
- Lead monthly scheduled reviews that track progress and spending by team
- Monitor, explain and resolve any deviations from the early baseline on the S-curve for engineering.
- Drive on-time delivery through regular meetings and detailed team engagement
- Issue and approve manpower needed to execute to the schedule and any additional scope that enters the projects.
- Maintain cost analysis, explain and resolve any deviations from the allocated costs within each of the project engineering teams.
- Track efficiency factors on projects and forecast project impacts based on changes in efficiency.
- Utilize the Technical Control Board to resolve issues and collaborate within the engineering product lines.
- Drive Configuration Control within the product subsystems to prevent changes that will impact cost & schedule.
- Track schedule beyond engineering deliverables to ensure engineering ownership and supply chain support throughout the production cycle on a part by part basis.
- Partner with systems engineering to identify and resolve any changes in specifications or product requirements.
- Provide leadership and direction in projects to the PL Engineering teams.
- Overall responsibility and coordination of the qualification related to PL Engineering.
- TQP’s FMECA’s coordination and support, including the budget and key milestones in plan.
- Master’s or Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or a high school diploma / GED with previous experience in process improvements, engineering and/or project management).
- Previous experience in positions as testing, project engineering, system engineering, project management or process improvements.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.