Please check your email .
A rare permanent opportunity has arisen in the Industrial Power Systems Division for an Imports Analyst within the Aftermarket Team based in Manchester for a globally recongised off-highway company.
Reporting to the site Finance Manager, this is a unique opportunity for someone to support the dynamic and rapidly changing Perkins Aftermarket Team during a period of investment and growth. This is a key role within the Irlam Finance Team dealing with the Import and customs procedures into our Customs Warehouse.
They are offering a very competitve salary along with 10% BONUS, share scheme and pension scheme- 50% matched
The Aftermarket Business Net Sales and Transfers typically totals $230m. Our sales are from multiple global locations and legal entities and we import goods from many global locations.
The main responsibilities of this position include, but are not limited to,
• Daily operation of the Ricardo Duty Management System and submission to HMR&C
• Inbound Freight Management and performance reviews
• Inbound Freight invoice validation and approval
• Reconciliation of Duty Management Stock to Mainframe system
• Maintenance of Commodity codes and classification of new product
• Ensure all import entries are raised/completed/filed by due dates.
• Global Trade Compliance annual review and audit
• Reconcile the Duty Deferment account
• Maintain accurate records for audit and trade compliance purposes.
Required skills, experience and qualifications;
• Previous experience of working within an Imports/Export role
• IT literate – Excel skills a strong advantage
• Planning and organising skills and ability to meet tight deadlines
• Flexible approach with strong problem-solving skills
• Good team player
• Customer Focused
Desired skills, experience and qualifications;
• Experience of working with a Large organisation and the complexity this brings
• Experience of working with in an organisation that buy/sell large volumes worldwide
• Proficient in MS Office applications
Benefits: 25 days annual leave,
Contributory pension scheme- The company will double the employee's contribution up to 10%
, Contributory share scheme- The company will match 50% of the employee's contribution
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.