Please check your email .
We are looking for an electrically biased Multi-Skilled Engineer to join our client's maintenance team at a large, static site in the central London area. This role will require you to work the split shifts of 0700-1600 & 1000-1900 Monday to Friday with 25 days paid annual leave.
The ideal candidates should hold a 17th or 18th edition qualification, have previous experience working in the commercial maintenance sector and also be willing to go onto the call out rota.
This is a two-man site, with daily duties including but not limited to the following:
- Carrying out PPMs on pumps, fans, inverters and other items of central plant, reporting on any remedial action required
- Responding to reactive calls for plumbing, electrical, mechanical, HVAC, BMS and fabric issues
- Water temperature checks and L8 compliance
- Emergency lighting maintenance
- Escorting and assisting subcontractors, including issuing work permits
- Fire alarm and sprinkler system tests
- Minor admin and compliance work
This is an excellent opportunity to work for a well-known organisation who have a strong reputation within the FM sector. You will be supported and given the opportunity to progress your career with this client.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.