Please check your email .
Test Engineer - Contract- £30/hr
Our client is currently in need of a Test Engineer to work on a contract basis on the Isle of Wight.
As a Power Supply Test Engineer you will be responsible for conducting tests on variety of the clients high end products, ensuring that all products work as intended and helping to investigate any issues with returns.
The ideal candidate will need to have prior experience working with PSU's or SMPSU's and also be capable of fault finding down to component level.
1. Tests units from production to ensure they meet specification.
2. Fault finds units that have failed to component level.
3. Maintains records for tracking units tested.
4. Assists Production staff to help repair units which have failed test.
5. Sends units to QA.
6. Arranges for outside testing as required.
7. Progress chases units through Production to meet required delivery dates.
8. Liaises with design of product and test specification changes.
9. Gives technical support to junior team members.
10. Ensures test equipment is within calibration.
What you will need
Essential : Electronics C&G Parts 1/2 No. 224 or ONC Electronic Engineering
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.