Please check your email .
Lead Electrical Design Engineer
- Interpretation and communication of industry and international codes and standards.
- Interpretation and implementation of client standards and global practices.
- Ensuring and verify technical compliance of products with specification, codes, standards, legislation and client technical requirements.
- Generation and / or review of technical procurement specifications, parts and document suites.
- Product and task ownership including the generation of robust design files to demonstrate due diligence.
- Ensuring that product design conforms with field proven or qualified technologies.
- Professional representation of company in client and vendor focussed design review.
- Technically drive contribution to vendor selection processes.
- Act as a change agent in the business with energy, passion & enthusiasm to support business activities and alignment of processes to meet business needs.
- Takes responsibility in working across global SPS Engineering Teams to deliver solutions to assigned work packages.
- Implement initiatives and best practices to continuously improve the Inquiry to Order (ITO) & Order to Remittance (OTR) responsiveness of the organization to customer and business needs.
- Working closely with the New Product Initiative (NPI) team to support the delivery of NPI programs and assisting in defining the technology gaps to drive future NPI alignment.
- Management and review of outsourced (internal or external) work packages and removal of barriers to achieve success.
- Responsible for demonstrating adherence to schedule and budget commitments for assigned packages of work.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering OR International equivalent and work experience on closely related equipment.
- Proven experience in process verification and validation methodologies in relevant / similar environments.
- Demonstrated understanding of product development lifecycles, design and document change control.
- Availability to travel internationally for project needs and for short term assignments.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.