Please check your email .
We are currently recruiting for an experience Senior T&C co-ordinator to join the Station, Portals and shift team at Crossrail’s headquarters.
Purpose of the Job
To support the Employer in implementing the approved strategy for Testing and Commissioning and supporting the individual Station, Portals and Shafts projects, Tier I contractors and nominated suppliers in fulfilling all Testing and Commissioning requirements of the works information in a manner that ensures full integration between contracts across the Central Operating Section.
• Overseeing and supporting the individual project teams in implementing individual Testing and Commissioning plans
• Supporting the Tier 1 contractor in managing interfaces during Commissioning and conducting dynamic testing across multiple contracts.
• Reviewing Testing and Commissioning documentation produced by the individual Contractors
• Create, manage and lead project level working groups related with Testing and Commissioning
• Monitor/report progress towards Testing & Commissioning of Station, Portals, Shafts Contracts to the Lead Testing & Commissioning Coordinator
• Provide input to the Commissioning Planner for incorporation in the Dashboard and Crossrail Integrated Programme
• Provide clarity and communication to the project delivery teams on the Testing and Commissioning Process
• Collaborate and co-operate with other CRL entities involved in Testing & Commissioning ( Planning ; Chief Engineer’s Group; Rail Systems & Commissioning; Integration).
• Experience in the design of building/station mechanical, electrical and public health (MEP) systems
• Knowledge of industry work processes fo Testing and Commissioning building services
• Knowledge and understanding of working arrangements with joint ventures, alliances and consortiums.
• Experience in Testing & commissioning, ideally of MEP Systems
• Ability to effectively work within a matrix organization.
• Knowledge of cross functional work processes and interface knowledge, especially Project Controls , Quality management and the ability to manage the relationships/interfaces with management and functional groups.
• Understanding of Health & Safety requirements for Civil Engineers and Railway construction projects including CDM regulations.
Type: 7+ Month Contract
Rate: £450 - £550 (role falls inside IR35, any successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.