Please check your email .
Regulatory Affair Manager - Buckinghamshire - Salary Negotiable
ARM Life Science have recently partnered with a leading Pharmaceutical client who are looking for a Regulatory Affair Manager to join them on a permanent basis.
The purpose of this role will be to support in the implementation of registration strategy to ensure the regulatory approval of commercial pharma products in the EU and EAA.
You will be responsible for assigned product maintenance and lifecycle management submissions, in line with legal/regulatory requirements and regional business needs.
Ideally you will have experience with EU regulatory procedures (CP/DCP/MRP) and expected to contribute to the effective functioning of the EMEA Regulatory Affairs team. Further exposure and involvement in the development of regional processes to maximise operational efficiency of regulatory activities within the region is also desirable.
To be successful in this role you will need to have the following-
- Degree qualified within Life Sciences or relevant area.
- Strong knowledge of both European pharmaceutical regulations and guidelines and national regulations within the assigned region.
Further skill which are need for the role are as follows-
Essential Skills and Abilities
- Ability to prioritise and manage multiple projects.-
- Ability to work effectively and collaboratively across multiple teams
- Good communication and negotiation skills and the ability to lead and influence others without formal authority.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal (in English).
- Willingness to travel
Salary for this position is negotiable and will include a full benefits package.
If you are interested in this position please contact Vik Patel at ARM Life Sciences on 02392 458031 or email me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.