Please check your email .
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Information Administrator to join the heart of the Crossrail project. The purpose of this role is to manage technical documents for the project using Excel and electronic data management systems and provide a comprehensive range of administrative and technical support services to the project team.
• Coordinates issue of Register and Issue Records (RIR); carries out quality checks on RIR to ensure documents listed have been correctly referenced and issued.
• Manages document flow to support Gate reviews. Compiles document management reports from eB.
• Maintains register of Chief Engineer's Communications and tracks actions.
• Maintains Engineering comments logs, consolidating comments, tracking actions and confirming actions are closed out in Gate reviews
• Maintains other technical information trackers as required
• Assists/performs all the duties of the Document Controller (DC) as required.
• Initiates and replies to routine correspondence related to area of responsibility.
• Compiles, analyses, and prepares or helps prepare information for studies or reports, such as organisation planning, charts, graphs and work load forecasts.
• Compiles information, analyses and prepares routine studies and reports as directed by site team. Collects and summarises data for department and project metrics.
• Processes all documentation for new starters, inductions, visitors and site based staff.
• Takes, types up and distributes minutes.
• Knowledge of technical vocabularies and terminology common to a major civil infrastructure project.
• Good working knowledge of software applications, creating spreadsheets with mathematical functions, and enhancing presentation reports.
• Good written and verbal communication skills.
• Experience of planning, prioritising and scheduling work.
• Experience of effective decision making/problem solving, creativity and at demonstrating self-sufficiency.
• Experience of administration is desirable.
Type: 5+ Month Contract
Location: Tottenham Court Road
Rate: Neg (role falls inside IR35, any successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.