Please check your email .
Lead Electrical Engineer
My client is seeking an effective Technical Electrical Lead Engineer to take ownership of products and tasks within complex Subsea Control Systems.
The successful candidate would be expected to engage in all Electrical aspects of the Topsides, Subsea and Test Equipment and have proven design experience of high reliability, low volume and custom design equipment.
- Interpretation and communication of industry and international codes and standards.
- Ensuring and verify technical compliance of products with specification, codes, standards, legislation and client technical requirements.
- Engagement with all relevant stakeholders (internal and external) developing and maintaining effective relationships/partnerships in order to meet program schedule.
- Generation and / or review of technical procurement specifications, parts and document suites.
- Product and task ownership including the generation of robust design files to demonstrate due diligence.
- Ensuring that product design conforms with field proven or qualified technologies.
- Promoting Compliance, Quality & HSE integrity through developing succinct procedures, work instructions, product and process related documentation and creatively promote their use.
- Professional representation of BHGE in client and vendor focused design review.
- Technically drive contribution to vendor selection processes.
- Continuously contribute to department and site goals and objectives.
- Act as a change agent in the business with energy, passion & enthusiasm to support business activities and alignment of processes to meet business needs.
- Takes responsibility in working across global SPS Engineering Teams to deliver solutions to assigned work packages.
- Demonstrates ability to multi-task and work to agreed schedules and be ‘commercially aware' in engineering solutions.
- Implement initiatives and best practices to continuously improve the Inquiry to Order (ITO) & Order to Remittance (OTR) responsiveness of the organization to customer and business needs.
- Working closely with the New Product Initiative (NPI) team to support the delivery of NPI programs and assisting in defining the technology gaps to drive future NPI alignment.
- Management and review of outsourced (internal or external) work packages and removal of barriers to achieve success.
- Responsible for demonstrating adherence to schedule and budget commitments for assigned packages of work.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering OR International equivalent and work experience on closely related equipment
- Experience and knowledge of the design and operation of Production Control Systems
- Demonstrated understanding of product development life cycles, design and document change control
- Self-motivated and able to work both individually and as part of a team
- Ability and willingness to work in range of environments to include but not limited to industrial facilities, manufacturing facilities, and power industry facilities
- You must have unrestricted authorization to work in Country of posting.
- Availability to travel internationally for project needs and for short term assignments.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.