Please check your email .
We are currently recruiting for and Electrical Field Assurance Engineer to join the heart of the Crossrail Project, you’ll directly reporting to the Electrical Lead Field Assurance Engineer on Site, for the assigned NEC3 contract(s), provide management, Technical and Engineering support on behalf of the Lead and Chief Engineer in order to ensure Crossrail’s compliance of the Works in line of the Requirements and Assurance processes.
• On behalf of the Project Manager, represent the Chief Engineer by providing Technical Acceptance of the Contractors’ submissions (including method statements and work package plans, on a risk based approach and where obligated by third party agreements) to ensure compliance with the project’s Requirements, the NEC3 Contract, the Works Information Volumes 2A/B/C and CRL’s Technical Assurance Plan, processes and procedures.
• Disposition and approval of changes to technical requirements (as delegated by the Chief Engineer), including relevant system performance specifications and technical standards.
• Provide oversight of design completion and compliance for the Works and/or Element(s), including ensuring all boundaries, interfaces and systems are integrated and coordinated between interfacing contracts.
• Provide resolution of arising technical issues, RFI’s, FCD’s, NCR’s, derogations, concessions.
• Support the production and acceptance of the project’s Verification Activity Plans, including review and acceptance of the Contractor’s Inspection and Test Plans (ITPs), compiling comments, and validating the required Witness, and Review points based on the respective technical and quality specification of the contract and applicable code requirements (supported by the Project Manager, the Chief Engineer and Quality Manager).
• Provide risk based assessment of assurance evidence produced by Contractors in areas including materials compliance, requirements compliance, interface management, verification and validation, RAMS, EMC, As Built information.
• Degree/ HND qualified engineer or equivalent experience
• Site based experience of engineering and/or construction on major infrastructure projects, including experience of design, pre- construction activities, construction, testing & commissioning phases and the associated assurance thereof.
• Knowledge and experience of construction quality systems and processes
• Knowledge of the NEC3 form of contract and of CDM Regulations
• Knowledge and experience of site-based ES&H processes and procedures/regulations
• Excellent communications and team-working skills
Type: 6+ Month Contract
Location: Bond Street
Rate: £400 (role falls inside IR35, the successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.