Please check your email .
We are looking to recruit a Test Command Centre Co-Ordinator to join the heart of the UK’s current largest rail Project Crossrail.
As the Test Command Centre Co-ordinator you’ll provide support to the T&C Manager in the organisation and processing of the various planning, preparation, execution, monitoring, test triage, management review, and recording of the aspects of management and control at the Route Control Centre and associated functional activities.
• Assist the T&C Manager by ensuring that the test report triaging, management summary reporting, DRACAS/FRACAS report disposition are managed and kept under control.
• Assist the T&C Manager in ensuring that the necessary planning and preparation takes place by way of each systemwide and Tier 1 SSP Tester-in-Charge; for the running of each test/demonstration/”bear witness” scenario, script and case for the suite of dynamic test and trial running phases of the project.
• Assist the T&C Manager in ensuring that the command, communication, co-ordination and test performance reporting aspects of the works (especially at the RCC) are kept under control for the entirety of the (run-up to and performance of) Energisation, Dynamic Testing and Trial Running phases of the programme.
• Assist the T&C Manager in the compilation of artefact evidence for the progressive validation during the Energisation, Dynamic Testing and Trial Running phases.
• Excellent organisational and process background
• Strong reporting and communication skills
• Excellent knowledge of rail testing and operations requirements and processes.
• Ability to effectively organise and manage within a project team consisting of a matrix organisation.
• Knowledge and understanding of standard infrastructure project management tools, techniques and procedures including: Project Controls, Financial management, including standard office tools, records and configuration management.
Type: 6 Month Contract
Location: Westferry, London
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.