Please check your email .
Technical Superintendent (LNG) – Hamburg – Permanent - €Competitive
A leading Ship Manager with international offices is currently recruiting for a Technical Superintendent with LNG experience to join their office in Hamburg.
Key requirements of this role include (but not limited to);
- Ensures vessels are operated in a safe, efficient and cost-effective manner
- Providing technical and operational support and guidance to assigned LNG vessels
- Carrying out regular international trips to visit assigned vessels to confirm conditions and compliance with Company standards
- Planning, monitoring and managing dry-dockings and major repairs
- Providing coaching for Company’s Masters and Chief Engineers
To be considered for this position, ideal applicants must have sailed as a Chief Engineer onboard LNG Tankers and have previous shore-based experience as a Technical Superintendent or equivalent.
You must also demonstrate strong communication skills and have an excellent command of written and spoken English.
To discuss in more detail, please call Michelle McGrath on +44 (0) 2392 228285 or email Michelle.McGrath@arm.co.uk
*You must have the right to live and work in the EU to be considered for this position*
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.