Please check your email .
Head of High Speed Safety, Strategy & Delivery
Salary - NEG
My client are a leading organisation looking for a High Speed Safety, Strategy and Delivery professional to manage and direct the development and continuous improvement of High Speed Strategy to achieve the maximum potential of health, safety, environmental and Wellbeing performance.
This role would be joining an executive team in shaping the safety culture and development of the business for years to come.
- Set the vision, and direct the continuous refinement, development, implementation and improvement of organisational strategy for all safety related matters.
- Be the business specialist for all safety matters, and provide management assurance to the Managing Director, Board and senior leadership team on the relevant legal compliance, and the extent to which the organisation is managing and reducing its safety risks.
- Lead and direct the strategic development, construction and presentation of Safety Management System, Safety Authorisation and all legislative requirements as appropriate.
The essentials for the position that is needed is:
- Extensive capability within Safety, Occupational health with a NEBOSH Diploma
- Experience in the strategic management of risk in the railway
- Membership of relevant professional bodies or body with chartership or equivalent experience
- Extensive experience in a senior management role
- Successful career experience within leading teams, managing safety management systems, leadership and railway industry experience
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.