Please check your email .
6 months + possible long term renewals.
The successful candidate will be the designer for specific RF electronics designs. Interfaces to various stakeholders, such as the Datalink core team, Design Authority and other functional entities will need to be managed effectively to ensure the designs are delivered in a timely manner and will integrate to the other parts of the system.
The role is substantially technical and hand on testing and proving is essential.
Who and what we are looking for from you?
To be suitable for this role, Individuals will be able to demonstrate a significant number of the following attributes:
• Proven relevant RF electronics design experience (likely to be the design of 3 or 4 complex RF electronic items using the latest technologies), preferably for harsh environments (EMC, Vibration, thermal).
• Can guide the design implementation of RF Electronics Receiver / Transmit amplifier chains, filters and frequency synthesisers over the 30Mhz to 30GHz range. Software Defined Radios of good advantage.
• Knowledge and proven best practice design of power supplies and digital interfaces for use in a RF product.
• Proven ability to manage the development and delivery of RF electronic equipment including associated technologies through all stages of the development process
• Ideally degree qualified but this is not strictly necessary
• Planning and organisation skills with a record of delivering to time and cost
• Strong negotiating and influencing skills;
• Self-starter with drive, energy and enthusiasm and a clear focus on delivery and results.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.