Please check your email .
Our client are currently looking for a Contracts Advisor in the London office.
The responsibilities of the role include:
- Reporting directly to the head of contract management.
- Liaise and negotiate with external customers, partners, suppliers, subcontractors.
- Perform contracts analysis and research as well as contracts review, qualification, drafting and negotiation.
- Day to day advice and support to the company's internal clients in the areas of tendering activities, project execution and procurement.
- Liaise with other Company and Corporate support functions (Finance, Tax, Business Development, Estimating, Project Control, Insurance, Legal Affairs,…).
Overall Purpose of the Role:
- Support to business (tender preparation and negotiation, projects execution).
- Contribute to the success of commercial proposals with a distribution of risks and based on terms acceptable to the Company.
- Support the completion of projects within time and budget; contribute to the mitigation of risks and the maximisation of profits resulting from the execution of projects.
- Acting not only as functional expert but also and above all as trusted advisor and business partner across the Company.
- Ensure the client's standard contracting rules are adequately applied to all contracts, both with customers and suppliers/subcontractors, always in consideration of the perceived level of risks that each of them involves.
- Acquire a strong knowledge of the client's global organisation, services and assets.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.