Please check your email .
Our client are looking for a degree qualified, Civil, Structural or Mechanical engineer with experience in detailed design of subsea oil & gas pipelines and pipeline systems.
Experience shall also include the ability to lead a technical team, plus a good knowledge of construction and installation of pipelines and pipeline facilities and components.
The role is to:
- Ensure satisfactory performance of all pipeline design engineering activities undertaken on a project including the coordination and supervision of subordinates assigned to their responsibility.
- Provide technical support and guidance to engineers supervised by them in accordance with engineering design requirements.
- Ensure all project documentation is prepared and maintained in accordance with company standards.
- Keep abreast of the technical developments in their area of technology and with associated national and international standards.
- Contribute to maintenance of company and department procedures and methods.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.