Please check your email .
Working within the Subsea and Pipelines Front End Engineering Department, the Senior Flow Assurance Engineer will be involved in the development of front end engineering activities spanning from Concept Select to Basic Engineering/FEED and starting from the tendering phase.
Main duties/responsibilities of the job position include:
• Attend meetings with Client (e.g. design reviews, presentation of study results, etc.).
• In co-ordination with the Department Manager:
o Participate in tender preparation and development of fit-for-purpose competitive proposals.
Minimum required skills and experiences:
• Bachelor/Master degree.
• System oriented mindset with good communication and team work skills.
• Experience in engineering budget preparation and control.
• Past involvement in the execution of front end engineering studies, strong knowledge of different subsea architectures/production systems and full understanding of the inter-relations between the different engineering disciplines, deep understanding of technical/economic drivers leading to subsea architectures selection including operability, flexibility, reliability and installation and execution aspects.
• Experience in all key FA areas including, and not limited to:
- Definition and appraisal of different subsea architectures.
- Sizing of oil/gas flowlines, water/gas injection system, MEG injection system, umbilical lines.
- Steady state and dynamic thermos-hydraulic simulations of subsea oil and gas gathering and transport systems.
- Thermal analyses of production flowlines and definition of insulation coating requirements.
- Definition of cost effective flowline concepts to meet FA requirements (e.g. wet insulated systems, PIP, active heated pipelines).
- Development of operating philosophies.
- Assessment of implications of alternative architecture solutions/operating philosophies on topsides process equipment and subsea SPS elements (wells, manifolds).
• Software skills (typical): OLGA, PIPESIM, Ledaflow, Flowmaster, PVTSim.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.