Please check your email .
We are currently recruiting for a Contract Co-Ordinator/ Administrator to join our client in Aylesford on a contract basis until March 2019.
The successful candidate will be joining the traffic technology team within the business and you’ll be reporting to the Contracts Manager and will be taking responsibility of managing faults reported by the customers of Kent and Medway for Traffic Signals and other ITS equipment.
• The successful candidate will work closely with the contracts Manager in programming chargeable jobs and following through to completion hiring in third party services where required.
• The role will also include running various reports including charitable reports to submit to the customer for payment, performance reports of how the contract is running and outstanding faults.
• Carry out administration tasks as determined by the Contract Manager.
• Liaise with engineers to ensure faults are being attended in a timely manner.
• The position demands a high level of initiative and self-motivation.
Type: 6 Month Contract
Hours: Monday – Friday 7:00am -4:00pm
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.