Please check your email .
Lead Systems Engineer
My client is seeking a Lead Systems Engineer to work as part of a Systems group within Subsea Production & Intervention Controls Systems will provide technical guidance and development/deployment of world class Control Systems with the ability to be deployed on multiple EPC and Brownfield projects globally
- Responsibility for developing and delivering Safe and Compliant products across the Engineering Group
- Working with allocated project team to deliver the required systems engineering scope
- Responsibility and accountability for delivery of work scopes with allocated project teams
- Ownership of system Engineering design file, FMEA, HAZOP and other processes/analysis
- Collaboration across the organisation (both peers and senior leaders) to ensure smooth and effective delivery of all relevant Customer projects (EPC and Brownfield Project types
- Support the organisation with technical guidance and development of a world class product offering
- Interface to internal and external regional clients, building relationships and world class response/interaction.
- Full review and understanding of technical scope, requirements and specifications
- Support in gathering Industry VoC and translating that into technical and product offerings
- Leading and supporting Engineering bid work as required
- Bachelor or Master’s degree in Engineering or Science based discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience
- Proven Systems based experience across Production and/or intervention Controls technology.
- Must have aptitude for learning new technology, techniques, methods and principles
- Strong analytical experience and the ability to use analytical tools to aid & enhance product/offering development
- Understanding of Subsea architecture and ability to translate that into a winning subsea offering.
- Practical knowledge of NPI and project requisition processes
- Ability to travel internationally as required at short notice.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.