Please check your email .
Location: Rocester, Staffordshire
Salary: £30,000 - £38,000
Want to work for a global manufacturer of construction vehicles who value personal development? My client are looking for a Design Engineer who has a strong mechanical background to join their team that are working on an exciting new product range to help develop the product further.
What you will be doing:
- You will be preparing design concepts and design solutions for new and existing products.
- Responsible for the design control processes such as DFMEA
- ‘Hands-on’ prototypes build support and testing.
- You will also have engagement with suppliers to deliver product solutions
- A competent design engineer with a strong mechanical background
- Ideally have experience of working with heavy duty machinery or moving parts
- A strong understanding of CAD/PLM systems is very desirable
- Degree qualified in a Mechanical Engineer field or similar is a great advantage
- 33 days holiday
- Pension Scheme
- Private health care
- A company that value development.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.