Please check your email .
We are currently recruiting for 10 Junior Engineer to join the UK largest Rail project Crossrail on a contractual basis.
The purpose of the role
The Crossrail programme is moving into an exciting stage, the system-wide fit-out works
within the tunnels and stations are mobilising.
Contract C660 is overseeing the design and implementation of communication and control
systems within the central section areas and require a graduate engineer to support and
oversee a range of technical and quality related activities.
The individual will be expected to participate fully in the Crossrail programme and to drive
own performance and progress towards relevant accreditation.
• Assist the project team in discharging delegated duties and responsibilities.
• Shadow the C660 leadership team and act as facilitators for a wide range of activities
• Undertake reviews of contractor technical submittals, method statements, work package plans, design and deliverables as required.
• Provide input into engineering solutions/specifications to resolve queries and coordinate resolution of issues where required.
• Communicate information to keep project team members informed of technical issues and progress.
• Provide support with the coordination of the supply of technical information where required and assist with managing the interface arrangements such that other disciplines are supplied with information to allow their progression.
• Monitor contractor compliance with Environmental, Safety and Health requirements, escalating issues and seeking intervention where required.
• Receive and comment on contractor reports, attend contractor progress review meetings and develop and maintain supporting documentation.
• 2:1 degree in engineering preferred but not essential
• 1 year industry experience preferable but not essential
• High standards of written communication, verbal, numerical and inductive reasoning.
• Good analysis and problem solving skills.
• Advanced knowledge of MS Office tools.
• A proactive, flexible, hands-on approach to identification and resolution of problems.
• Self-motivated to overcome potential barriers and obstacles.
• Identifies and embraces change.
• A strong focus on internal and external customers.
• Ability to share information, knowledge and skills.
Length: 7 Months
Rate: £200 - £250 (Role falls inside IR35 and so any successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.