Please check your email .
We are currently recruiting for 10 Site Agents to join the UK largest Rail project Crossrail on a contractual basis.
The purpose of the role:
To drive effective delivery of the works in designated areas through the coordination of interfaces, monitoring and reporting of progress, and escalation of problems.
• Overseeing construction and testing & commissioning activities of designated contracts at designated sites/ areas of responsibility.
• Monitoring programme objectives and contractor progress and performance against the contract milestones and current accepted programme; reviewing productivity of installed quantities against forecasts.
• Completing daily reports; keeping the Deputy Construction Manager informed of contract and site progress & performance.
• Reviewing the contractor’s works programme and liaising with the contractor and others as required to facilitate execution of the works in accordance with the programme.
• Monitoring and supporting the contractor’s compliance with Environmental, and Health and Safety requirements, escalating issues where required. Checking there is a satisfactory level of health and safety through taking reasonable care of own and others’ health and safety and of those who may be affected in the day-to-day delivery of this role.
• Driving the delivery of site progress to completion of installation handover packages to facilitate commencement of testing and commissioning.
• Assisting the contractor and construction team with the collation of installation handover files.
Length: 7 Months
Rate: £300 Neg (Role falls inside IR35 so any successful candidate will have to operate via an umbrella solution)
Location: London, Westferry
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.