Please check your email .
My client is seeking a number of Software Engineers to work within their Software Engineering departmen working across a varied range of technologies and software disciplines covering current and legacy portfolio of subsea products.
Essential responsibilities include:-
- Analyse and document project / product requirements in line with customer requirements / expectations.
- Implement and document project / product designs in line with customer requirements / expectations.
- Develop software in line with the processes set out in our software quality management system.
- Develop test documentation and automated tests that can be traced back to requirements.
- Participate fully in design reviews, including presenting and exploring ideas and concepts.
- Review code developed by peers and actively use static code analysis tools, such as LDRA.
- Keep abreast of emerging technologies within the subsea domain.
- Have a good understanding of the C programming language.
- Have experience of developing applications using object-oriented programming languages, particularly Python, Java and C#.
- Desirable: Experience of computer networking and networking protocols such as TCP/IP, UDP and PPP.
- Desirable: Experience of serial communications protocols such as RS232, RS422 and RS485.
- Desirable: Experience of industrial communications protocols such as Modbus, Profibus and CANbus.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.