Please check your email .
We are currently recruiting for a Section Engineer to join a multi discipline global contractor business on a contract basis.
You’ll be doing;
• Interface between the design activities and construction activities – ensuring all works are constructed in accordance with approved designs.
• To supervise, monitor and interpret the contract design documents of the contract.
• Input into the design development process.
• Undertake setting out duties to a high degree of precision and supervise other engineers setting out work.
• Produce and manage inspection and test plans across the construction works. Including undertaking of Engineers installation inspections.
• Complete Red line drawings and ensure accuracy of As Built issued drawings.
• Provide mentorship and guidance to other engineers within the team.
• Have a clear understanding of engineering tolerances on the contract and communicate these to the team.
• Anticipate and resolve technical issues, including the raising of technical queries.
• Coordinate geotechnical investigation works.
• Hand over and Hand back of completed works to client.
A little bit about you:
The following qualities/experience are essential:
• Engineering Qualification (MEng, BEng, BSc) in Civil Engineering or equivalent
• Chartered or Incorporated Engineer status with recognised body (or working towards).
• Completed recognised training course in Health and Safety (NEBOSH, IOSH or SMSTS).
• Strong team worker and ability to build relationships across the team.
The following qualities/experience are desirable:
• PTS certified.
• Being able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
• Understanding of Permanent Way Standards and Parameters.
• Line management experience.
• Previously or currently undertaken a CRE (Construction) role.
Location: London (Hither Green)
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.