Please check your email .
Test Software Design Engineer
6 months contract
To undertake a full range of software engineering activities in line with project requirements in the development of software for test equipment that is used for product development and/or production pass-out.
In this role you will be:
• Designing high quality software solutions to complex technical problems.
• Implementing your designs, and seeing them through to delivery.
• Performing integration activities where test equipment hardware, software and the unit under test, come together for the first time.
• Identifying the cause of problems, resolving performance issues and implementing software modifications as necessary or recommending other remedial actions when required.
Key skills and competencies required are:
• You will have a strong ability to write software in National Instruments LabView
• Experience in the use of National Instruments LabView FPGA and TestStand would be advantageous.
• You will have expertise in electronic test measurement techniques, with an ability to provide automated control of general purpose test instrumentation.
• Ability to program using procedural language such as C.
• Expertise in electronic test measurement techniques, with an ability to provide automated control of general purpose test instrumentation.
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers. ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.