Please check your email .
Services Support Engineer
My client is seeking a Services Support Engineer to provide the linkage between the Product group and the Global Service groups. The role will provide the interface and operational execution of regional requests for support as they relate to Controls and intervention technology and improvements.
• Delivery of client/regional support tasks as defined by the customer
• Interface to the regional CSE’s and Services staff
• Tracking of all Service related enquiries and management of Say/Do metrics
• Executing on process improvements
• Interface to internal regional clients, building relationships and world class response/interaction
• Interface with other Engineering teams within the group
• Ownership of Service interface process and management of GRR, NCM tools as they relate to Controls
• Diligent Control of Technical Change process
• Interface to the Product and 24/7 Service offerings
• Technical proposal building, Scope of Work, Technical and execution Risk assessments
• Understanding and articulating customer value proposition in services tenders and bids
• Bachelor or Master’s degree in Projects/Engineering or Science based discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience
• Relevant Subsea experience across Production and/or intervention Controls technology
• Ability to influence global teams
• Ability to travel internationally as required at short notice.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.