Please check your email .
Software Engineer - Permanent -Salary £35-£40k to start ASAP - Chichester
My client is a market leader in high quality medical devices, used and distributed the world over; due to continuing success and growth this market leading company is looking for an embedded software engineer. This will be a software programming role focused on the development of medical grade products. Participation in code creation and delivery of robust medical devices for world-wide distribution. Meeting required product specifications along with preparation of supporting documentation.
A programming role with responsibility for developing Medical grade products, participation in code creation and ultimately delivering robust and reliable leading edge medical devices for world-wide distribution. Develop software requirement specifications, designs, plans, builds, tests and validates moderately complex manufacturing and test equipment.
What you will be expected to know:
- Good knowledge of writing software using C and C++
- Strong knowledge of Software test and validation procedures and protocols
- Good written skills for creating and managing documentation and test reports
- Demonstrate experience in programing all parts of an application development (data collection, processing and graphics)
- Project experience prince2/agile/scrum (not necessarily as a lead but worked within an environment)
- Worked within a regulated environment and a on all parts of programmes from start to finish.
This role will suit someone with a background in a medical / scientific / aerospace / automotive or other highly regulated industry sector
Commutable from Brighton, Chichester, Portsmouth, Havant, Bognor Regis, East Bourne, , West Sussex, South Coast
If this is something that you are interested in please call me on 02392 228 244 or send your CV to email@example.com
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.