Please check your email .
My client is seeking a Logistics Administrator to assist with Shipping Department activities, and provide cover during times of absence within the department.
- To support the completion of Import & Export Documentation as required on a daily basis.
- Identify and assign commodity code classification as necessary.
- Ensure that import & Export logs (excel) are maintained.
- Review and facilitate approval of carriage/duty invoices to accounts for payment.
- Provide spreadsheet based shipping information as required by Department Supervisor.
- Provide cover in the absence of Shipping Department staff.
- Carry out all tasks in line with Health & Safety regulations, using good working practices to operate within the company policies and procedures & ensure good housekeeping at all time.
- Carry out any other reasonable request made by the company to smooth peaks and troughs within the company.
- GCSE's in Mathematics and English
- Good communication skills, learning ability and proactive personality.
- Previous experience within an Import & Export environment.
- Computer literate.
- Knowledge of the UK Export Licencing Process and classification of dual use goods would be an advantage.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.