Please check your email .
We are currently recruiting for an Electrical Quality Assurance Engineer to join our clients team based in Paddington, London.
The role is to manage, collate, index, conduct quality checks, compilation of assurance certification and associated documentation for MEP inspection and surveillance, works package assurance outputs from commencement of the construction phase to Handover to MEP Test and Commissioning Function supporting the delivery of the project to time, cost and quality criteria.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
• Develop & Review works package plans for assurance (ITP & Process Mapping)
• Review Technical Documentation for assurance (Tech subs & Materials compliance)
• Internal Inspection of installation works prior to handover
• Collating assurance documentation for handover and inspections
• Raising and carrying out inspections with client via Project processes IRF (Inspection Request Forms) & IRN (Installation Release Note)
• Tracking inspection & handover progress of electrical systems
• Identifying defects and diversion from project specification (NCR)
• Site surveillance & monitoring
• CQI Member or equivalent
• Demonstrable experience in Surveillance/Audit
• Minimum 5 Years’ experience in Electrical Field
• Good knowledge of installation works and requirements
• NVQ Level 3 Electrical Installation (minimum)
• Previous Experience at Site Engineer/Construction manager level (minimum)
• Previous Rail experience essential (Crossrail exp preferred)
• IT Literate (Heavy use of IT – Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Autodesk (BIM)
Type: 2+ Month Contract
Rate: £400 per Day Limited
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.