Please check your email .
Calibration & Maintenance Engineer
We are looking for candidates who are strongly skilled and experienced Calibration Engineers who can demonstrate responsibility for calibrating and maintaining mechanical tasks including special to type Test Equipment (STTE) within agreed time, cost and quality.
For all test activities with the following main specific responsibilities:
- Calibrate test/measuring equipment to instructions, handbooks, drawings or specifications and provide technical advice/ guidance on C&M measurement matters.
- Maintain and repair test/ measuring equipment to component level.
- Support the customer on site and at the customer premises.
- Keeping calibration/ maintenance records for traceability purposes
- Accountable for their own safety and that of others working in their area.
- Responsible for their own times, quality of work and to ensure that working numbers are correct.
- Responsible for highlighting when spares are Requirement and arranging for them to be ordered.
- Test Facility commissioning to acceptance ensuring Configuration Control of Equipment and Facilities is in place prior to use and all appropriate documentation is available.
- Provide Technical support to Calibration Engineering to facilitate the efficient servicing of STTE to enable production testing of hardware and repair phases of the contract.
- Assessment of related equipment issues directing support services to resolve equipment failures.
- Represent Calibration department at Test Equipment Review meetings to provide technical information/advice when requested.
Skills and Knowledge the ideal candidates will hold:
- Minimum qualification: HNC/HND in Mechanical Engineering.
- Minimum of 5 years. Experience and knowledge in the Calibration of Test Equipment and Maintenance of test systems to component level.
- Have a good understanding of Calibration principles and processes.
- Able to deal with multiple issues, tasks and priorities concurrently.
- Analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good communication skills with the ability to tailor communication to the relevant audience.
What's in it for you?
Hourly rates negotiable
Subsidised shop and free parking onsite
Should you be interested in applying or hearing more about this position please submit your application to Kaitee Parsons on 02392228209 or email your latest CV to
This vacancy is being advertised by Advanced Resource Managers.
ARM is a specialist talent acquisition and management consultancy. We provide technical contingency recruitment and a portfolio of more complex resource solutions.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover the entire technical arena, including some of the most economically and strategically important industries in the UK
and the world today. We will never send your CV without your permission.
Register with ARM's job board to receive the latest opportunities that match your criteria straight in your email inbox, manage your job search and receive our newsletter.
Looking for a different recruitment experience? Work with an award-winning multidisciplinary team of technology and engineering recruitment experts, find out exactly what makes ARM stand apart.